Super Smash Super Smash

'Twas alright.

In my opinion, the "gritty reboot", or in this case, reimagining, is a tad overdone these days, but you managed to pull it off alright.

The animation for the most part was pretty solid, although there was too much shearing, or whatever it's called in Flash. The radial in Bowser's face was another aesthetic flaw I couldn't seem to get over.

I do love how you portrayed Toad, however. He went from being a completely useless cunt that you accidentally saved to a supporting character of actual personality and use.

Mario looked like a Goron. Intentional? Either way it's pretty cool.

Anyway yeah it's pretty good overall.

Curse of the Wal-Mart Man Curse of the Wal-Mart Man

Hahah, this was excellent.

Even though every time I think about the Wal*Mart man, my faith in humanity diminishes greatly, I thought this Flash was amazing.
Animation and story were tops, 5/5.

Pete the Racing Penis Pete the Racing Penis

Touching.

It was really sad and stuff when Pete was talking about his background and sutff and then he talked about his dream and he won the race and stuff and I cried at the end when he died of cancer but still it was really good and sad

Unusual Time Apparatus. Unusual Time Apparatus.

Well

It was weird, I actually found this kind of beautiful in an odd way. the music kind of influenced my thinking on that I suppose, it fit very well.

I really liked that replay button, or what I thought was a replay button, it looked even better backwards.

Adrian258 responds:

Thank you so much.

[Frontier Psychiatrist] [Frontier Psychiatrist]

BRILLIANT

I, for one, love flashes that are considered experimental, and this particular Flash had just about everything I like in animated films. This was experimental, somewhat hallucinogenic, brilliantly animated, and extremely catchy. This is definitely a watch again Flash, excellent job.

NickJS responds:

Thanks!

EDIT: Oh, wow, you even linked this flash in your blog.

Luis Day '09!! Luis Day '09!!

I loved it!

It was really cute. And yes, there was no animation, but it was still rather funny. Honestly, I watched it for three minutes.

Oliver responds:

Yay! Success! :D

Cant Catch the Sun Cant Catch the Sun

I thought it was cute.

Cute, naive, and a bit funny. The story was a bit short, but I liked it nonetheless.
The animation wasn't too bad, and you get an extra star for using a song by my buddy.
Keep it up.

micky315 responds:

glad you liked it! im trying to improve my anamation!

Lightning!!! Lightning!!!

This is one of the funniest things

I've seen in a while.
It was fast paced, witty, the jokes were hilarious, and the animation were beautiful. I like your brand of humor, and I anticipate more movies from you.

yarvenclog responds:

hey all right, funny is what I was going for. thanks for the review.

crawlers crawlers

Pretty strange.

But hey, I like strange.
I liked how you covered the floating people with scribbling, suggesting uniformity. The music sets the mood very well, as if something bad is gonna happen, like a screamer or something.
Overall, I'd say it's good, but eerie.

The Real Legend 3 The Real Legend 3

Makes me nostaligic.

Nostalgic of when I was a wee lad playing this game, and when I was a slightly older boy watching the first installments in your epic series.
The animation was absolutely tops, great job.

I hope there's a fourth!